Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
stef[_2_] stef[_2_] is offline

Default Header on all pages but footer on only 1st page

Word 2002 SP3
Win XP Pro SP2

Hi,

I am trying to create a template for a stationary that should have a
header (logo) on all pages; while a footer on ONLY the first page of the
document.

I tried creating a new section inside the 1st page, etc.; but evidently
did not do it right.....

Was is the best way to accomplish the above objective?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
stef[_2_] stef[_2_] is offline

I found that one can use "Different 1st page in the Page Layout....

I don't know if if it the right way but it seems to works so far....

stef wrote:
Word 2002 SP3
Win XP Pro SP2

Hi,

I am trying to create a template for a stationary that should have a
header (logo) on all pages; while a footer on ONLY the first page of the
document.

I tried creating a new section inside the 1st page, etc.; but evidently
did not do it right.....

Was is the best way to accomplish the above objective?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
stef[_2_] stef[_2_] is offline

That's what I ended up doing.
It wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be....