Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laurel[_2_] Laurel[_2_] is offline

Default Reposting - Pagination - inserting pages

I posted this in January, but no responses. I thought I'd try again.

*********************
Our condo has a handbook, and we want to be able to modify it and distribute
only the modified and/or new pages. I can't figure out how to put numbers
like 1a or 2a, 2b in the pagination scheme. Is it possible?

Every now and then, of course, we'd distribute a fresh whole copy with the
pagination re-done.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It is but you will need to use separate sections. That will allow you to
number things any way you want to.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Laurel" wrote in message
I posted this in January, but no responses. I thought I'd try again.

*********************
Our condo has a handbook, and we want to be able to modify it and
distribute
only the modified and/or new pages. I can't figure out how to put numbers
like 1a or 2a, 2b in the pagination scheme. Is it possible?

Every now and then, of course, we'd distribute a fresh whole copy with the
pagination re-done.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laurel[_2_] Laurel[_2_] is offline

Thanks!
I went to HELP and it looks very promising.
I can see that it lets me change page numbering..... But can I create page
numbers like 13a and 13b? How do I do that?