Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] romie@invalid.net is offline

Default Showing current page/section number

In Word 2007 (part of Student/Home Office), what is the way to show
what page the document is on (and section, location), such as Word 2000
showed at the bottom? Is opening thumbnails the only way? I'm not
talking about inserting page numbers in a document, but a view option
element. I didn't find anything in Help. Thanks.

Roger