Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Allan Allan is offline

Default changing a word that it repeated a number of times in a document

How can I automatically change a word/s that it repeated a number of times in
a word document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Automatically? If the words are already in your document you need the
replace function (CTRL+H). If you are creating your document you need a
bookmark and cross references for the repeats - see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm