Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Angela Angela is offline

Default Please Help ASAP

How do I go back to a single column after using a double column on the same
page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

With the Insertion point at the place where you want to revert to single
column, go to Page Layout Ribbon, select Column and choose More Columns.
This opens the legacy type columns dialog and at the bottom choose From This
Point Forward and then One Column.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP