Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LeoSecretary LeoSecretary is offline

Default Redline/blackline

I would like to learn how to redline and/or blackline a document. Where do I
find this feature on my toolbar/formatting bar?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

This is an default feature of the Tools/Track Changes tool. Note that
Tools/Options has a Track Changes tab that lets you define how it will
appear.

On May 7, 12:00 pm, LeoSecretary
wrote:
I would like to learn how to redline and/or blackline a document. Where do I
find this feature on my toolbar/formatting bar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Feudalsim Developer Feudalsim Developer is offline

On May 7, 11:00 am, LeoSecretary
wrote:
I would like to learn how to redline and/or blackline a document. Where do I
find this feature on my toolbar/formatting bar?

Here's an article that could get you started:
http://howtotroubleshoot.blogspot.co...s-in-word.html

legal blackline Joe J Page Layout 2 October 24th 06 07:16 PM
Color of revisions shown in legal blackline? Gators Microsoft Word Help 3 June 15th 06 05:07 PM
How do I do a legal blackline without comments appearing? Becky Microsoft Word Help 0 March 8th 06 05:29 PM
blackline, track changes Justworking Microsoft Word Help 0 November 8th 05 06:38 PM
how do you blackline a doc to show changes? david Microsoft Word Help 1 October 8th 05 04:39 PM