Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jigar Jigar is offline

Default How to export specific table to text format

Hi,

I am having multiple client word documents, each of them having specially
formatted table(s) with their name starting with some special character -
'register'. I need to get those tables exported to text file so that can be
fed to perl parser for processing. Is there any way to automate it? Do any
one have some example?

thanks,
Jigar