Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ali ali is offline

Default How can solve Right click freezing in word 2007

I installed Office Ultimate 2007 two months ago. Computer freezes any time I
use €śCopy€ť or €śpaste€ť or €śspelling check€ť by using €śright click€ť in word
program.
I had done Diagnostic. Only it updated the office and €śidentified one
package problem€ť and corrected it. I checked box the €śDownload a file €¦
determine system problems€ť. After a week I did diagnostics again. But
therere still some problems.
Ill appreciate if you let me know how to solve this problem, or I have to
back to €śOffice 2000€ť.
My operating system is €śWindows XP Professional. For solving problem I
formatted my computer two times

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

First question is does spelling work if you use F7? Does cut/copy/paste work
if you use Ctrl+X,C or V? If these functions work correctly and it is only
your mouse, start Word in Safe Mode and test the mouse again. From Start,
Run, type in

winword /a

and press enter. Open a document now and test the mouse right-click on those
functions. Does it work?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

news