Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pinoy pinoy is offline

Default period or dot

I am using microsoft word 2003. My problem is the paragraph symbol suddenly
appeared on the space I was typing. I had a hard time removing or eliminating
it. It does not appear anymore but now a DOT appears after every word I
typed. How can I get rid of this dot? I also found out that even my files
(e.g. my Resume) DOTS appear in between words! Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

These are non-printing formatting marks -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

period pinoy New Users 2 May 5th 08 12:50 AM
why do I see a period after every word I type ? digiguy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 08 02:56 PM
Period and comma barbar Microsoft Word Help 2 November 5th 07 07:52 PM
How do I set the spacing after a period? Changing Period spacing. Microsoft Word Help 1 June 27th 06 11:27 PM
replacing period-space with period-space-space BorisS Microsoft Word Help 10 February 20th 06 05:26 PM