Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
question question is offline

Default How to get product key (which i dowload from website, not by CD)?

Dear,

Now i can only view the page without edit or use anything in the Word. I
need 25 keys, but i dowload from the internet,not by CD, So how can i have it?

Thanks alot
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I assume this is a trial version which has now expired. You now need to buy
a copy of the product. Better to buy the disc than to buy the key on line.

Question wrote:
Dear,

Now i can only view the page without edit or use anything in the
Word. I
need 25 keys, but i dowload from the internet,not by CD, So how can i
have it?

Thanks alot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Question" wrote in message
Dear,

Now i can only view the page without edit or use anything in the Word. I
need 25 keys, but i dowload from the internet,not by CD, So how can i have
it?

Thanks alot

You should have been sent a key by email when you downloaded....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
question question is offline

Default How to get product key (which i dowload from website, not by

I wish i would have it too.. but i don't get any..

Is there another way? Or i should delete the old one first then re install
again?

Thanks for all feedback!

"Gordon" wrote:

"Question" wrote in message
Dear,

Now i can only view the page without edit or use anything in the Word. I
need 25 keys, but i dowload from the internet,not by CD, So how can i have
it?

Thanks alot

You should have been sent a key by email when you downloaded....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You need the key - period. Where did you order your copy of Office from?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gordon" wrote:

"Question" wrote in message
Dear,

Now i can only view the page without edit or use anything in the Word.
need 25 keys, but i dowload from the internet,not by CD, So how can i
have
it?

Thanks alot

You should have been sent a key by email when you downloaded....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
You need the key - period. Where did you order your copy of Office from?

AFAIK the only place the OP can /legally/ download Office is either from
MSDN or the trial version direct from MS ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I know - and it's the legally part I'm going for. You know as well as I do
that there are scuzzballs all over the web selling bootleg software to
people who honestly believe they are getting a bargain.

(BTW - I just heard yesterday that the US Army has some sort of a program
for its members that allows them to download Office for $20. This came from
a co-worker who took advantage of the deal. I don't have any other details
tho.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Our new website Ewho Page Layout 1 February 9th 08 02:37 PM
Our new website Ewho Formatting Long Documents 1 February 9th 08 02:36 PM
Our new website Ewho Mailmerge 0 February 8th 08 11:41 PM
website Johanna Microsoft Word Help 1 May 22nd 07 01:33 AM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:34 AM