Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
NHP NHP is offline

Default Not being able to write

Word won't let me write! All it says is "this modification is not allowed
because the selection has been locked."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Is this a trial version that you are using? Has it expired?

On May 15, 2:50 pm, NHP wrote:
Word won't let me write! All it says is "this modification is not allowed
because the selection has been locked."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Either you have a trial version of Word that has time expired or you haven't
activated Word and it has locked out after 50 uses.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"NHP" wrote in message
Word won't let me write! All it says is "this modification is not allowed
because the selection has been locked."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
NHP NHP is offline

well what do i do ? do i buy office ?

"NHP" wrote:

Word won't let me write! All it says is "this modification is not allowed
because the selection has been locked."

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

If you're a student with a .edu address this deal is apparently still
going on:
http://www.theultimatesteal.com

It's been scheduled to end a couple of times already, but they keep
extending it. That's Office 2007 Ultimate for $60!

:: "NHP" wrote:

:
: Word won't let me write! All it says is "this modification is not
allowed
: because the selection has been locked."

How do I get ..... without using the . key and can write over it? Nicci S. New Users 2 September 13th 07 04:19 AM
write with a pen Ron New Users 3 March 9th 07 03:18 AM
How do I write a C.V. for first job? TOSH New Users 2 September 27th 06 05:02 PM
cannot write to cd says it is full or write protected or damaged skin0023 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 21st 06 12:56 AM
I am trying to write music in MS word. Write the words and notes B Microsoft Word Help 1 May 1st 05 11:28 PM