Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
V V is offline

Default Making Pages with different Numbering in Foot

My boss wants me to take some documents merge them into one. But he wants the
footnote to renumber with each different topic. How would I go about doing
that. please email me at .

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
V V is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can insert section breaks between the documents and restart footnote
numbering in each section.

how do you restart the foot note numbering?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the Format seciton of the Footnote and Endnote dialog, select 1 in the
"Start at:" control and "Restart each Section" in the "Numbering" control.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP