Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] grant@technologyworks.co.nz is offline

Default Bookmark Identifiers

Man this new 2007 interface takes some getting used too!

in word 2003 and less, you can get it to display the [ ] identifiers
for bookmarks by ticking the Tools-options-view-page layout view tick
box forBookmarks

Where the hell do I find this in 2007. Its not under the Office button-
word options!

I dont have any way to see where my bookmarks start and stop

Thanks in advance

Grant
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On May 21, 3:54 pm, wrote:
Man this new 2007 interface takes some getting used too!

in word 2003 and less, you can get it to display the [ ] identifiers
for bookmarks by ticking the Tools-options-view-page layout view tick
box forBookmarks

Where the hell do I find this in 2007. Its not under the Office button-
word options!

I dont have any way to see where my bookmarks start and stop

Thanks in advance

Grant

Also, how do I turn on "Field shading" = always? under tools option

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

wrote in message

On May 21, 3:54 pm, wrote:
Man this new 2007 interface takes some getting used too!

in word 2003 and less, you can get it to display the [ ] identifiers
for bookmarks by ticking the Tools-options-view-page layout view tick
box forBookmarks

Where the hell do I find this in 2007. Its not under the Office button-
word options!

I dont have any way to see where my bookmarks start and stop

Thanks in advance

Grant

Also, how do I turn on "Field shading" = always? under tools option

Thank you, didnt realise I had to scroll down to see additional
options. Suppose thats just another "added feature" of the new
interface