Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
barneysmom barneysmom is offline

Default change cursor placement

whenever I open Word, the cursor is in the middle of the page.
How do I get it to the top?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Look at your page settings.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"barneysmom" wrote in message
whenever I open Word, the cursor is in the middle of the page.
How do I get it to the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Check File | Page SetUp and on the Layout tab (about half way down) check
that the Vertical Alignment says Top.
--
Rae Drysdale

"barneysmom" wrote:

whenever I open Word, the cursor is in the middle of the page.
How do I get it to the top?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't always tell people step by step. Sometimes I'd rather get you
started with where to look. I prefer to assume you have the intelligence to
take it from there. Teach a man to fish...

cursor placement mzmssh New Users 1 May 26th 07 10:31 PM
Change placement of Courtesy Title in a mail merge for Word2003 ShellyH Microsoft Word Help 0 November 30th 06 04:34 PM
Change placement of translation results so they are in view. GrandmaSiobhan Microsoft Word Help 0 November 29th 05 07:36 PM
How do I change the cursor from being at 5.2" to the top of the p. jcll2002 Microsoft Word Help 3 April 9th 05 11:53 PM
How can I change the placement of endnotes? oxgaard Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 05 08:40 PM