Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jacqianie Jacqianie is offline

Default Custom size document doesn't print correctly on page

Hi,
I've setup a custom size paper size for invitations for my daughters birthday.

When I preview the document, it all looks fine, but when I actually print it
has moved over about an inch to the right.

Is there some basic step that I'm missing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Some printers don't handle custom paper sizes well. Your best bet is to
print the invitation on a standard paper size (Letter, for example) and see
where it prints. You will then need to either adjust your feed method (if
possible) to put the invitation where the printer expects it to be or set
the invitation up on the next-largest standard paper size, in the correct
location for where you're feeding the paper, making up the difference with
margins.