Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Double R Double R is offline

Default E-Mail Document?

Hi All

I want to put an e-mail address link in a word 2007 document that will send
the complete document with a single mouse click, is this possible.
I can put an e-mail link into the document but that only opens a blank
e-mail message.
Any ideas or advice much appreciated

Double R

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Any type of document must be contained in or attached to an email message in
order to be delivered by email - you can't just "send the complete
document". Who would it be sent to? How would it know what route to take?

Use Send Email from the Office button to send the current document to a
recipient as an attachment.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac