Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
genevivi genevivi is offline

Default Why By default, word give me a odd page as soon as a new break sec

I working in word 2007 with the header & footer with different Odd & Even
Pages.

By default, word give me a odd page as soon as I input I break section and
also if the end of the previous section is odd word add me a extra blank
page for the even one and after start the new section on the odd page???

And, if I input a break even page or odd page, the page from the previous
section affect the numbering of all the next section???
Regards,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming you aren't explicitly choosing an Odd Page break, it could be
(since you have "Different odd and even" enabled) that you are restarting
numbering in each section? If so, Word will insist on making page 1 an odd
page.

"genevivi" wrote in message
I working in word 2007 with the header & footer with different Odd & Even
Pages.

By default, word give me a odd page as soon as I input I break section and
also if the end of the previous section is odd word add me a extra blank
page for the even one and after start the new section on the odd page???

And, if I input a break even page or odd page, the page from the previous
section affect the numbering of all the next section???
Regards,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
genevivi genevivi is offline

Default Why By default, word give me a odd page as soon as a new break

but can i make that page even?

"genevivi" wrote in message
I working in word 2007 with the header & footer with different Odd & Even
Pages.

By default, word give me a odd page as soon as I input I break section and
also if the end of the previous section is odd word add me a extra blank
page for the even one and after start the new section on the odd page???

And, if I input a break even page or odd page, the page from the previous
section affect the numbering of all the next section???
Regards,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Not if it's numbered 1, no.

"genevivi" wrote in message