Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] hanspnw@gmail.com is offline

Default How to size very small table column widths?

I have two tables in a document, on one of which I am able to narrow
the column width to a hair's breadth, while the other's columns will
not go any narrower than about 1/8-inch (~3mm). I have looked at all
the table and tab settings and cannot determine why one table will
allow a miniscule column width while the other stops @ 1/8 inch.

Any ideas?

Thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are the cell margins the same for both tables?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
I have two tables in a document, on one of which I am able to narrow
the column width to a hair's breadth, while the other's columns will
not go any narrower than about 1/8-inch (~3mm). I have looked at all
the table and tab settings and cannot determine why one table will
allow a miniscule column width while the other stops @ 1/8 inch.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Table, column and cell widths Mary Ann Tables 5 November 20th 07 09:31 AM
Table and column widths Mary Ann Tables 0 October 29th 07 05:26 PM
Table column widths Biddy Tables 7 August 28th 07 11:49 AM
How do i have differ column widths for each row in a word table? zulto Tables 1 November 5th 05 03:36 PM
Table column widths DanB Tables 5 June 23rd 05 11:37 AM