Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Linda[_3_] Linda[_3_] is offline

Default header/footer on landscape format

Is therethe a way to set the header/footer on a landscape formatted page;
but have h/f appear as though the page is in portrait format? In otherwords,
if I'm looking at a page in landscape position, I want the h/f to be at the
right and left ends.... so when viewing this in a notebook, it will appear at
the top and bottom.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

See: