Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Xiou Chang[_2_] Xiou Chang[_2_] is offline

Default Microsoft word problem

Hi,
Every time I open a Microsoft Word page (2003 version) I tend to have four
marks at every corner of the page (top right, top left, bottom right and
bottom left). The marks look lok like 'L' shapes but turned different ways in
each corner.
Also every time I move the margins the 'L' shape also moves according to
where I have set the margins. I find it very annoying and would like to get
id of the marks on the page. I hope someone is able to help me!
Thank you