Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
alexandra alexandra is offline

Default margins on booklet printing

I am trying to print a 10-page, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 booklet. I am running Window
Vista and have Word 2007. My printer is an HP Officejet 7310 all-in-one with
a duplex uinit.

I have the margins set to .5 all around but on the bottom and that is at .6

The problem I am having is that when this prints out, the text on each page
is not centered but is shifted to the right. The left margin on each page is
about 1" and the right margin is about 1/4".

I have not been able to figure out what settings to use to get this printed
correctly.
Would appreciate any help anyone could give me.