Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gator Gator is offline

Default Print Alignment

I have downloaded a .rtf file and opened it in word. One of the pages
consists of a table. When I print that particular page, part of the table
isn't lined up with the page and thus isn't printed. Is there a way to print
the page as it looks on print preview?
--
Gator
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Gator,

Make sure the paper size the document is set up for matches the paper in the printer and that the page margins are not so small that
they allow any part of the document to overlap the non-printing area at the edge of the page required by the printer.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Gator" wrote in message ...
I have downloaded a .rtf file and opened it in word. One of the pages
consists of a table. When I print that particular page, part of the table
isn't lined up with the page and thus isn't printed. Is there a way to print
the page as it looks on print preview?
--
Gator

alignment macro Narendra Boga Microsoft Word Help 5 May 16th 08 07:40 PM
alignment problem jules New Users 3 April 11th 08 10:15 PM
Caption alignment stman Microsoft Word Help 7 March 27th 08 01:19 PM
alignment la6973 Microsoft Word Help 5 October 9th 06 11:51 PM
Alignment lindy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 7th 06 07:04 PM