Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Diane Diane is offline

Default How do you set lines so they do not move when typed on?

When making forms (or whatever) how do you make the lines so they do not move
when typed on at a later date? I know it's possible, but I do not know how
to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Diane wrote:
When making forms (or whatever) how do you make the lines so they do
not move when typed on at a later date? I know it's possible, but I
do not know how to do it.

Usually the best method is to put the text in a table, and selectively turn
on only some of the table cell borders.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm for this and
other methods.

--