Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sus sus is offline

Default How do you switch or change pages arount in Microsoft Word?

Is it possible to 'select and move' page 2 to page 1 and vice versa,
basically move pages around like you can with Adobe?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

sus wrote:
Is it possible to 'select and move' page 2 to page 1 and vice versa,
basically move pages around like you can with Adobe?

No, it isn't possible quite that way. You can use cut/paste; or you can set
the zoom so you can see both pages and then select and drag.

If you happen to have headings of the same level at the tops of both pages,
you can switch to Outline view, collapse the headings, and drag the headings
around; the text under the headings will move with them.

The difference is that Word doesn't think in "pages", and a page doesn't
have a fixed content. Word recalculates the pagination constantly, based on
the text and the information from the printer driver.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman