Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
haneford haneford is offline

Default Styles reverting after Save

I can't get my styles to stay the way I set them. Here's what I'm doing:
1. Format menu Styles and Formatting... dialog box
2. Select the style, click the Modify button
3. Click the Format button
4. Click Font
5. Check "Hidden," click OK
6. Check Add to template, cick OK
7. Save the document; when prompted to save changes to template, click Yes.
8. Close and reopen document.

All the styles that I've set up as Hidden text are no longer formatted as
hidden text? Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is the problem with the styles in the template, or the ones in the document,
or both?

Does the problem occur with Hidden formatting only or with any formatting
you try to change?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP