Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
e125 e125 is offline

Default Accessing Paste Options from the Keyboard not the Mouse

When I paste text from one part of the document to another, Word provides the
paste option. How do I access those three/four options without having to use
the Mouse? The mouse is a time-killer.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Ctrl+V is the keyboard shortcut for Paste. It shows the Paste Options button
when pasting.

Ctrl+Alt+V is the shortcut for Paste Special (in Word 2007, that is--there
was no pre-assigned shortcut for Paste Special in earlier versions of Word).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible