Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jazmyne Jazmyne is offline

Default Header with page number

I am trying to get a manuscript ready for publication. I have tried every way
I can find to have a running header on the left side while running page
numbers on the right. Nothing seems to work. All I have been able to do is
have the header for the first page, but when I deselect the button for
different first page - I lose the header completely. When I try to replace it
- I lose the page number. This is how the publisher wants the manuscript, and
I will be extremely grateful if someone can help me with this predicament.
--
Jzlyons - Paradise Valley Community College