Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arbeutslosenunterstutzung Arbeutslosenunterstutzung is offline

Default Conversion of document

Is it possible to convert a word document to HTML? If so, how do I do it?

Steve.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click File | Save As (Word 97-2003) or Office button | Save As (Word 2007)
and choose Web Page for file type.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

om wrote in message
Is it possible to convert a word document to HTML? If so, how do I do it?

Steve.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
parker689 parker689 is offline

03.10.2010;
i am trying to do the REVERSE:
I am trying to Convert HTML Document into Word 2007 using copy / paste and
when I choose Print Preview, text is missing.

When I use Web Layout, all the pasted text is viewable, but I cannot PRINT
this Web Layout.

IS THERE A "CONVERTER" through MS Office, etc that will allow me to cut
/ paste an HTML page FULLY into a Word 2007 / Compatibility Mode Document?

I thank you for your assistance in advance.
JIM
Phoenix, AZ, USA

om wrote in message
Is it possible to convert a word document to HTML? If so, how do I do it?

Steve.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Could it be that some of the text is marked as hidden and therefore won't
print?

You could always save the html document directly to your disc and then use
the "open" command in Word to open the html file. That might result in a lot
less problems.

Yves