Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mercrash Mercrash is offline

Default Multiple Pages in Print Layout View

I was pressing ctrl + (unknown) - accidentallty... and my print layout view
went from one single page to multiple pages. This is on Printe Layout View
and not in Print Preview - essentially the same effect you can get in print
preview when switching from one page to multiple page.

I don't know how to get it back to a single page. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Mercrash wrote:
I was pressing ctrl + (unknown) - accidentallty... and my print
layout view went from one single page to multiple pages. This is on
Printe Layout View and not in Print Preview - essentially the same
effect you can get in print preview when switching from one page to
multiple page.

I don't know how to get it back to a single page. Any ideas?

You've changed the zoom factor. Depending on your monitor's resolution, you
may have to set the zoom to at least 66%, 75%, or 100% to make it go back to
single pages.

In Word 2003 and earlier, the zoom control is on one of the toolbars. In
Word 2007 it's in the lower right corner.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman