Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Abdul Shakeel Abdul Shakeel is offline

Default Row height

Hi all,

I have a 2 X 2 table I want that in row 2 cell 1 get a speciic height, let
say 2" or wahtever I want is this possible in word???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can set an exact height for a table row but not for a single cell.

"Abdul Shakeel" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a 2 X 2 table I want that in row 2 cell 1 get a speciic height, let
say 2" or wahtever I want is this possible in word???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
roccogrand roccogrand is offline

How Suzanne?

I could do this in old Word 2003 with no problem. I believe that I just
copied the formatting (height) from one row to another. With Word 2007
however I can't find this feature.

Thanks.

LDN

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can set an exact height for a table row but not for a single cell.

"Abdul Shakeel" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a 2 X 2 table I want that in row 2 cell 1 get a speciic height, let
say 2" or wahtever I want is this possible in word???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Select the row. Right-click the selection and choose Table Properties - Row
tab.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can set an exact height for a table row but not for a single cell.

"Abdul Shakeel" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a 2 X 2 table I want that in row 2 cell 1 get a speciic height,
let
say 2" or wahtever I want is this possible in word???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I don't believe that row height is a format that can be copied and pasted,
but you can certainly set the row height for several rows at once by
selecting them before going to Table Properties.

Also, in earlier versions of Word you could either use (if that's all their
was) or restore (to use in place of Table Properties) the old Table Cell
Height and Width dialog. The advantage to this is that actions taken in it
were repeatable with F4, which is not true of anything in the Table
Properties dialog.

Row height Purplejopeg Tables 1 October 10th 07 04:35 PM
Table row height Betsy New Users 1 December 7th 06 02:37 PM
Row Height Not Adjusting eob Tables 1 July 6th 06 06:23 PM
fixing a row height Jackie D Tables 3 October 5th 05 11:41 AM
row height zenjhen Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 09:03 PM