Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lupe Lupe is offline

Default cant find my product key 2007

i need help finding my producyt key for office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It is either on the CD case that Office came packed in or if it is a
preinstalled OEM version, there should be a laser label stuck to your
computer with both the Windows and the Office product keys.

If you don't have them, then contact the vendor.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"lupe" wrote in message
i need help finding my producyt key for office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Geoff[_2_] Geoff[_2_] is offline

install and run Belarc Advisor - it will tell you

"lupe" wrote in message
i need help finding my producyt key for office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Geoff wrote:
install and run Belarc Advisor - it will tell you

Only if Office is installed.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mainstreet Mainstreet is offline

Default RE Office Home and student 2007

I purchased this product new
I always get errors when I try to enter the Product key
"5 is not a valid character Product key "

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Is it possible that you should be entering the letter "S" instead?

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/16/09 5:35 PM, in article
, "Mainstreet"
wrote:

I purchased this product new
I always get errors when I try to enter the Product key
"5 is not a valid character Product key "

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

wrote:

I purchased this product new
I always get errors when I try to enter the Product key
"5 is not a valid character Product key "

I am very sure the numbers correctness sometimes it come up the with "0" is not correct

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If you're absolutely certain that you are entering the correct characters &
meet the minimum system requirements but still cannot complete the
installation I'd suggest you call MS Support. You're entitled to direct
assistance at no charge under those circumstances. The contact information
should be in your installation instructions.

Good Luck |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/16/09 6:09 PM, in article
, "Mainstreet"

wrote:

I purchased this product new
I always get errors when I try to enter the Product key
"5 is not a valid character Product key "

I am very sure the numbers correctness sometimes it come up the with "0" is
not correct

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Max Max is offline

Oh my gosh thank you so much Terry Farrell for all of your help!!! I have
been searching for the product key forever. I went to the microsoft site and
couldn't find info and your post finally helped me find it. It was on the
sticker on the side of my computer. LOL I never thought to check there
until reading your post. Thank you very much.