Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
arun arun is offline

Default Ho to ADD "TOC" in Word file through C#

Hi All,

My need is to add TOC in word document which is going to populate through
content of Sharepoint list.
Let's an example

Sharepoint list having three columns.
1 Comapny Name
2 Location
3 No of Employees
i.e in list, the contents are storing like this.(2 rows n 3 columns)
Microsoft India 1000
Sun Microsystem USA 1100

In my TOC, only company name should be there with page number.

like..

Table of Content

Microsoft..............1
Sun Microsystem..2

On next page or on same page, Content should be some what like this--
Microsoft
India
1000

Sun Microsystem
USA
1100

So Dear friends, Kindly send code for this...

Thanks in Advance