Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
timmmmmmmm timmmmmmmm is offline

Default Word 2003 Table Submenus (Insert, Delete, Select etc) Not Working

Word 2003 Table submenus (Insert, Delete, Select etc) do not show when the
pointer hovers on these options. These does not occur on any other menu.

The problem occurs on new and existing documents.

I have unistalled and reinstalled Word with no change.

I'm using a Dell 755 with XP fully patched.

Any help would be appreciated please.

Many thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Try http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oreMenuCmd.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

timmmmmmmm wrote:
Word 2003 Table submenus (Insert, Delete, Select etc) do not show
when the pointer hovers on these options. These does not occur on
any other menu.

The problem occurs on new and existing documents.

I have unistalled and reinstalled Word with no change.

I'm using a Dell 755 with XP fully patched.

Any help would be appreciated please.

Many thanks,

How do I get back in the insert mode in MSWorks? working on table [email protected] Tables 1 March 13th 08 02:00 AM
home and delete keys nor working word 2003 Aylis Microsoft Word Help 3 August 20th 07 09:58 AM
word submenus Ron Microsoft Word Help 4 June 22nd 07 12:28 AM
Why has my delete key stopped working in Word 2003? keefg Microsoft Word Help 1 April 18th 05 01:04 PM
Need keystrokes to select a table in Microsoft word 2003. PassportBoyInSF Tables 1 February 17th 05 08:14 PM