Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eric Moody Eric Moody is offline

Default Only the first page prints from my address table, WHY?

I have a list of addresses in a 'word' table.

When I try to print this table only the first page prints and that has no
margins.

Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You probably inadvertently nudged the table handle, making the table
wrapped. On the Table tab of Table Properties, set text wrapping to None.

"Eric Moody" Eric wrote in message
I have a list of addresses in a 'word' table.

When I try to print this table only the first page prints and that has no
margins.

Why?

Why does my Word doc show an address but prints a different one? Winn Microsoft Word Help 1 June 30th 08 01:53 AM
Envelopes: Delivery Address Prints As Return Address Tarvok Microsoft Word Help 1 June 27th 07 06:17 AM
Table prints off page JenK Tables 0 September 22nd 06 12:00 AM
Address prints way too low on custom envelope...Help! Sunshine7000k Microsoft Word Help 2 July 24th 06 11:46 PM
Address/return address prints in red B. Fetech Microsoft Word Help 0 September 14th 05 12:00 AM