Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CEF CEF is offline

Default Greyed out Font in a cell in a table

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium/Word 2007. I have a very simple form
which contains approx. 10 rows and 4 columns. One of the cells contains a
Content Control, 'State' for a person to enter their state. In this one
control when the state is entered the font is much lighter/grayed out
relative to the other Content Controls on the form. I have tried/searched
everywhere to try and figure out why this one control has a lighter
font...even to the point of deleting and replacing the contol. But the light
font remains. I've even removed the control all together and just entered
text into the cell and it is perfectly normal but as soon as I insert a
Content control into this cell this font takes on a grayed out appearance.
Any suggestions??
Thanks So Much