Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
word 2007 table formulas. word 2007 table formulas. is offline

Default how to use a simple Table Formula in 2007 as it was in XP?

In XP I was able to multiply 2 columns in a table and get the result in the
third column for each item and then a Total, however I've searched and
searched 2007 help etc. and can't find an answer. Doreen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You do it in exactly the same way. If you need to do it via the menu
system, form the Layout tab of the Table Tools section of the Ribbon, click
on the Formula item in the Data section of the Ribbon.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
In XP I was able to multiply 2 columns in a table and get the result in
the
third column for each item and then a Total, however I've searched and
searched 2007 help etc. and can't find an answer. Doreen

how to calculate formula in an office 2007 word table VATI Tables 1 March 22nd 08 07:12 AM
How do I put a simple formula in a cell in a Word table? Janice Tables 1 January 31st 08 11:17 PM
Word 2007 Simple (Or not so simple) List Numbering Greg Maxey Microsoft Word Help 2 October 20th 07 06:21 AM
table simple 1 Jacs Tables 2 October 17th 06 09:55 AM
Simple formula issue...forms LeahT Microsoft Word Help 2 August 18th 06 12:43 AM