Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BMW NWE YEAR PROMO BMW NWE YEAR PROMO is offline

Default How do I set up a repeating meeting in Outlook

Dear Winner,

The BMW Automobile Company, Congratulate you as one of our Ten(10)Star Prize
Winner. You won (£750,000.00 GBP) Seven hundred and fifty thousand Great
British Pounds and a new BMW 2008 X6 xDrive 35 Car.
The BMW (IAP) held on 14th of january 2009, in London. Contact him with:
Full name/Contact address/Sex/Tel/Occupation/Age/Country.

Mr John Morgan

Phone: +44 7024019869
Fax ;+44 7005-964-94

Regards