Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AnnieM AnnieM is offline

Default Convert a Word Document to PDF-Need an Answer as soon as possible

Can someone tell me how to convert a Word document to PDF format. Also, could
someone tell me if the formatting will get messed up if I convert a Word
document to PDF? Is there a way to keep the same formatting that was in the
Word document without it getting changed?

Please answer this as soon as possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:45:01 -0700, AnnieM
wrote:

Can someone tell me how to convert a Word document to PDF format. Also, could
someone tell me if the formatting will get messed up if I convert a Word
document to PDF? Is there a way to keep the same formatting that was in the
Word document without it getting changed?

Please answer this as soon as possible.

If you have Word 2007, you can download a free add-in from Microsoft that lets
you save documents directly as PDF files. It's at

If you have any earlier version of Word, you can download and install any one of
many third-party products, many of them free. Popular ones are PrimoPDF
(www.primopdf.com), CutePDF (www.cutepdf.com), and PDF995 (www.pdf995.com).
Google will show you a lot more of them:
http://www.google.com/search?q=word+to+pdf

If you don't want to download anything, you can visit a web page where you
submit your document and get back a PDF file: http://www.pdfonline.com.

Your formatting won't get "messed up" unless you've done a really horrible job
of putting the document together. Try to keep it simple, and you'll be fine.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tomazaz tomazaz is offline

AnnieM wrote on 05/11/2009 20:45 ET :
Can someone tell me how to convert a Word document to PDF format. Also,

could
someone tell me if the formatting will get messed up if I convert a Word
document to PDF? Is there a way to keep the same formatting that was in the
Word document without it getting changed?

Please answer this as soon as possible.

If you need to convert word document one time in month or rare you can use
online service http://www.freepdfconvert.com

Your converted PDF document will look exactly as Word.