Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
klee1987 klee1987 is offline

Default How can I split mail merged file into individual files?

Hi, I have produced a single mail merged file with 30 copies of the same
letter to addressed to 30 different people.

Is there any way to split the document into 30 individual files within
Microsoft Office?

I have googled for solutions but they all seem to cost 20-30 dollars.

Thanks