Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
C Kreig[_2_] C Kreig[_2_] is offline

Default Mail Merge Only Printing First Page of Labels

I am using the mail merge feature to export information from Excel into the
mail merge. When I go to print the labels it is only showing the very first
page of labels not the entire document. How do I get it to print the entire
document of lables as there should be several pages?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You are probably /previewing/ the merge, rather than "completing" the
merge by merging to an output document or merging to the printer (which
is different from printing the mail merge main document). If you are
using the Mail Merge Wizard in Word 2003, get to "Step 6 of 6" in the
Wizard, then use the Print... option to merge to printer, or the "Edit
individual labels" option to merge to a new document.

Alternatively, in many cases it can be easier to enable the Mail Merge
toolbar (View-Toolbars) then use the appropriate button near the
right-hand end to merge to printer or to a new document.

If you are using Word 2007 it's more difficult to get this wrong since
the relevant options are under the Finish & Merge button at the right
hand end of the Mailings tab.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk