Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
nancerc nancerc is offline

Default Print recipient list created in word

i created a recipient list in word to merge onto envelopes. I want to print
out that list for my records. how can i do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Version of Word would help. But as you have not given it, a method that
will work in all versions is to use the recipient list for a Directory (or
before Word XP it was called Catalog) mail merge. In that mail merge main
document, insert a one row table with as many columns as you have fields in
your data source and into the cells of that row, insert the merge fields.
When you execute that merge to a new document, that document will contain a
table with a row of data for each record in the data source. You can insert
a row at the top of tha table and insert the names of the fields into that
row if you wish.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.