Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
snowbird snowbird is offline

Default How do I change a WORD document to a pdf doc?

I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do I
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

How you do it depends on which version of Word you are using? If you have a
Word doc that you converted to a ,pdf, you don't have to change it back -
you already have the Word file.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Snowbird" wrote in message
I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1. If you have Word 2007, you can download the Save As PDF add-in from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en.
For other versions, you will need Adobe Acrobat or one of its cheaper or
free clones (those often recommended are PrimoPDF, CutePDF, and PDF995).

2. There is no very satisfactory way to create a Word document from a PDF,
but, as JoAnn points out, if you have converted the doc to a PDF, you still
have the doc as well.

http://word.mvps.org

"Snowbird" wrote in message
I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martha Martha is offline

"Snowbird" wrote:

I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do I
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Martha Martha is offline

There is a wonderful program "PDF reDirect", which is a free program,
available on http://www.exp-systems.com.

It will convert any program by clicking print and selecting PDF reDirect as
the printer. It will then convert the program to PDF.

"Snowbird" wrote:

I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do I
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
snowbird snowbird is offline

I have Word version 2003. I am presently downloading Adobe Reader 9.1. Will
that work? I am mainly interested in converting Word doc to pdf before
attaching to email.

"Snowbird" wrote in message
I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
snowbird snowbird is offline

Great...I had not scrolled down far enough to get your email. i will try your
"wonder program sugestion" Thanks.

"Snowbird" wrote:

I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do I
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No -- Reader is only for reading pdf's, not creating them.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d=F1FC413C-6D8.....

"Snowbird" wrote in message
I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Josh Gagnon Josh Gagnon is offline

I believe word 2007 has an add-in you can use. If you need to use from other
apps or security you'll need something like deskPDF from Docudesk. Here is
the deskPDF one. http://www.docudesk.com/deskPDF_PDF_writer_lp9.shtml

"Snowbird" wrote in message
I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vivino vivino is offline

It is quite easy,if you use advanced pdf converter 6.0.i am using it.It is a
comprehensive PDF conversion tool which helps you batch convert
1.PDF files to editable Words,
2.convert Word /PowerPoint presentations/Excel Spreadsheets to PDF files at
one time.
i know many people are using it,so,i highly recommend to you,just to help you.

"Snowbird" wrote:

I'm new at this. #1. How do I change a Word Document to a pdf? #2. How do I
change it back to a WORD doc from pdf?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vivino vivino is offline

Download this software