Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
April83 April83 is offline

Default Word

I am doing an assignment for college. The appendix, that I filled out, was
already located in word. I am finished with the assignment and now, I need to
post my assignment, as an attatchment, to my individual forum, in my online
classroom. Could someone please refresh my memory on how to do this?
Thank you!
April83
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

We have absolutely no idea how 'your classroom forum' works or what type it
is. But if it works like this newsgroup, you simply create a new message and
click on the Insert menu, choose 'File as attachment' (or similar wording
depending on your client utility), navigate to where you saved your
document, select it, click OK and press send.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP