Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Parslottery Parslottery is offline

Default Does any know why there is different between Microsoft office logo

Hello

I don't know what is the Microsoft policy to use different logo in
Microsoft word compare to regular Microsoft logo.
I mean in Microsoft office( for example: Word) you can see the Logo made
with 4 color, First Red, 2th Blue, 3th Green and 4th Yellow but on the
regular one than you can find every where like Start Menu there is a
different Logo that made with First one Red, 2th Green, 3th Yellow and 4ht
Blue.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You would have to ask Microsoft that question.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Parslottery" wrote in message
Hello

I don't know what is the Microsoft policy to use different logo in
Microsoft word compare to regular Microsoft logo.
I mean in Microsoft office( for example: Word) you can see the Logo made
with 4 color, First Red, 2th Blue, 3th Green and 4th Yellow but on the
regular one than you can find every where like Start Menu there is a
different Logo that made with First one Red, 2th Green, 3th Yellow and 4ht
Blue.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Those are not the same logos. The one in Office is the Microsoft Office
logo. The one on your start menu is the Microsoft Windows logo. As it is a
different product, it seems logical to have a different logo.

Yves