Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
loriaustin loriaustin is offline

Default label limits

I can't print all 300 addresses in my xl list. Word only gives me a-m
addresses when I complete the merge/update. Is there a limit on the number
of labels that can be merged into Word 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

There is no limit. What do you mean by a-m addresses?

It may be that you have a Next Record field in the wrong place (it should be
on all labels before the first mergefield EXCEPT for the first label on the
sheet, or maybe, you are not actually executing the merge.

See the article €śMailmerge Labels with Word XP€ť on fellow MVP Graham
Mayors website at:

or €śMail Merge with Word 2007€ť at

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"loriaustin" wrote in message
I can't print all 300 addresses in my xl list. Word only gives me a-m
addresses when I complete the merge/update. Is there a limit on the
number
of labels that can be merged into Word 2007?

Folder Limits WMD in Houston Microsoft Word Help 7 March 9th 07 06:13 PM
Page numbering and its max. limits? RD Microsoft Word Help 1 November 27th 06 06:56 PM
limits on if statements Robseym Mailmerge 4 March 7th 06 02:08 PM
Limits Fay Mailmerge 1 September 13th 05 04:12 PM
MS Word Limits Raymond Scroggy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 05 08:30 PM