Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
guessen guessen is offline

Default word 2007. where is the return key? wher is the delete page

ai find that the help and instructions offered is for machines,automatons.
it's all a to b to c and on and on. do'nt you ever make mistakes ?
How do i delete a page. where is the delete sign.if i do not see it ,how can
i raise it ?
why does my work disappear ? i'm a computer user and have used word 2003
successfuly but when vista home premium was installed, word 2003 was removed
and word 2007 installed. i tried unsuccessfully to install word 2003.
i'm in a mess. i use word to prepare my bulk text for websites.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is not a page layout application and so 'page' is a vague concept made
up of a variety of elements. Select the text you wish to delete and press
the Delete key (usually next to the enter key) on your keyboard.

Why does your work disappear? You will have to explain what you mean by
that. Disappear from where?

Word 2007 is not part of the Vista operating system so your copy may be a
trial version (unless you paid extra for it). There should be no reason why
you cannot install Office 2003, provided you have the original installation
disc, though it is usual to install it before Office 2007.

Assuming that you have the appropriate discs for both versions, uninstall
Office 2007. Install Office 2003, then if you wish to re-install the Office
2007 trial you should not have any problems. See
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm for information on getting
them to run side by side.

If you updated Windows from (say) XP to Vista Home Premium, it should not
have affected the Office 2003 installation already on the PC. You may only
need to locate winword.exe in the folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\OFFICE11 and create a shortcut to it or insert the Office 2003 disc
and repair the installation, which will restore the shortcuts.