Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ross m. greenberg ross m. greenberg is offline

Default creating perpendicular text

I want to create a document with perpendicular "tear-off" portions of the
document with name/e-mail address/telephone number and I'm not sure what the
best/easiest method of doing so might be.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Ross

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have it, Publisher has simple templates for this. If you don't then
use a single row table with the content rotated at the bottom of the
document.

ross m. greenberg wrote:
I want to create a document with perpendicular "tear-off" portions of
the document with name/e-mail address/telephone number and I'm not
sure what the best/easiest method of doing so might be.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Ross

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ross m. greenberg ross m. greenberg is offline

I used the method outlined by Helen Bradley in this article:
http://www.projectwoman.com/2007/08/...word-2007.html

It worked and it was simple.

Ross