pete_run pete_run is offline
Junior Member

Default Customize menu commands box not wide enough for full macro name

In word 2003 I have created some simple macros that I then add to a menu.
I right click on the menu bar and select Customize and get the Customize box, then select Commands, then macros.
Each macro is preceded by what I suspect is some sort of location e.g.
Normal.NewMacros.mymacroname, or
FineReader8Tools.macroname

The problem I have is that the width of the commands box is limited and does not show enough of the macro name to differentiate it.

Is there a way to make this box/ window wider? I seem to recollect that this might be done by a registry entry. There are many other boxes that it would be nice to make wider and taller.

Menu commands WJ New Users 1 May 8th 09 01:11 AM
Getting Menu Commands to Appear Karen S Microsoft Word Help 3 June 11th 06 04:49 AM
Customize menu with customize picture. Pat Microsoft Word Help 1 July 19th 05 02:03 PM
Viewing Tools-Customize-Commands-Macros or Keyboard singeredel Microsoft Word Help 1 February 25th 05 04:34 PM
customize default to full justification gjr Page Layout 7 February 24th 05 12:24 AM