Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Huyck Susan Huyck is offline

Default How do I get rid of IP address conflict?

A message keeps popping up stating I have an IP address conflict - Network
Error. How do I get rid of this from popping up all the time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

This is a Windows network problem, nothing at all to do with Microsoft Word.
Ask in a networking forum, for instance
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orking_sharing.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Susan Huyck wrote:
A message keeps popping up stating I have an IP address conflict -
Network Error. How do I get rid of this from popping up all the time?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi Susan,

This message most probably has nothing to do with Word.

If you have a permanent fixed IP address, contact your network administrator
and do not read the rest of this post.

If you are connected to the Internet through a router in a home network or a
similar network in an organization, reset the router. If that doesn't help,
of if you are connected directly to an Internet service provider (ISP) or a
corporate network, do the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Type cmd and press Enter.
3. In the Command window that opens, type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
4. Type exit and press Enter to close the Command window.

If this doesn't help, contact your network administrator or your ISP to
reset your IP address.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz