Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frances Frances is offline

Default How do I centre align a left aligned anchored picture?

A friend gave me a word document with text and pictures.

However the first picture, by itself, anchored and left aligned, needs to be
moved to the centre of the page.

Whenever I try to move it all the text beside other pictures throughout the
same page moves automatically to the left - each text box overlapping its own
picture.

Help!
Thank you in advance
Frances